Coach Toni Sander and the SoccerKids coaching staff will run weekday practices for MVSC's youngest Rec soccer players.
- Professional trainers at every Kindergarten team practice.
- Volunteer parent coaches are welcome to join in the weekday fun; however, it’s not required. Parent volunteers facilitate the weekend games and manage team communications. Our professional game facilitators will lend a hand on weekends in the early weeks of the season.
- Registration opens on April 1 and runs through August for kindergarten families. Team formation begins in June and continues to the end of August.
- Teams are formed with a emphasis on friends and classmates.
- 10-week season runs from late August through late October.
- Games are played 4v4, with no goalkeepers and special rules that keep the ball in play at all time.
MVSC’s unique format, with professional coaching oversight from SoccerKids coaching staff, creates a fun and nurturing experience for our Kindergarten players. Register your child on or after April 1!
SoccerKids Youth Soccer School is a non-competitive program that teaches young children the basic fundamentals of soccer with age-appropriate activities incorporating make-believe and imagination. Founded in 2002 with 25 kids, it now teaches 2,000 in SF and Marin.